Welcome to North Texas Wine Country
The North Texas Winery Association (NTWA) is focused on being a leading voice for the wineries of North Texas, from the Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex north to the Red River. Our association is dedicated to marketing and promoting all the wineries within our boundaries and building the brand of the “North Texas Wine Country” locally, nationally, and internationally.
North Texas Wine Pouring Stars
The North Texas Wine Pouring Stars (NTWPs) serve as wine servers and ambassadors for North Texas Wine Country. The NTWPS is dedicated to the promotion, support and serving the North Texas Wine Country.
Annual Pouring Fee $40 per person per year.
- have current TABC Certification and Food Handlers Certificate (send copy to the Executive Director)
- be 21 years old or older
- attend 5 almost-monthly Tasteful Meetings per year
- volunteer a minimum of 10 hours per year at NTWC events
- have a valid Texas Driver’s License
- Includes Friends of NTWA membership
- Pre-Announcement of events
- Monthly Training and Wine Tasting with Appetizers
- NTWC bottle opener to keep and use at events
- NTWC apron to wear at events
- Name Badge
- Special Events just for our NTWPS!
- Emails related to NTWA and our Wine Pouring Stars
$40 annual membership fee