We invite you come and experience what 48 million tourists to the North Texas Wine Country may already know. We offer excellent hotels, resorts and bed and breakfasts, spas, golf, and award-winning restaurants. Our wine region covers 22 counties in North Texas from just south of Dallas and Fort Worth, north to the Red River. Our award-winning wineries welcome you to explore the North Texas Wine Country where some have breath-taking views, acres of vineyards and wines by the glass, bottle or barrel.
We look forward to seeing you in the North Texas Wine Country! Please read all details as our wineries have had to make adjustments during 2020.
North Texas Wine Country
October Wine Trail 2020
The last few months have been challenging for the North Texas Wine Country, our member wineries and guests. Our pleasure as an association is to connect our member wineries with wine lovers throughout the year. We have had to pivot our 2020 Texas Wine Month- October Wine Trail in light of the current status of open tasting rooms and what they are able to offer guests. You will notice a number of different options available at each participating winery for the Experience that works for their business model to let them provide their best to you. As you plan your visit, please be aware of winery hours, reservations and offerings for the October Wine Trail. Know that all will be adhering to the guidelines from the State and providing you a safe Experience. On behalf of all North Texas Wine Country Member Wineries, we truly appreciate your support!
Please know we hope this pivot is temporary and we will be able to return to the regular offerings of our events in 2021.
The Texas Wine Month - October Wine Trail 2020
October is our favorite month here in the North Texas Wine Country because it is Texas Wine Month! We invite you to join us from October 1 – 31 in the DFW area to receive exclusive discounts and discover international award-winning wines at 28+ North Texas Wine Country wineries. Join us for one day or all 31! There are a limited number of tickets available this year so don’t miss this chance to taste and see what’s new in North Texas Wine Country.
The 2020 October Wine Trail ticket holders not only receive hundreds of dollars in savings, ticket holders also receive special access to Vineyard, Winery and Cellar Tour Experiences, Photo Ops and To-Go Wine Tastings at participating wineries where available. All of this for a ticket price of only $49.95* per person.
Texas Wine Month -October Wine Trail Experience:
• Your October Wine Trail ticket works like an event ticket plus more!
• Bottle purchase discounts at participating wineries once during your visit with a valid ticket.
• Prizes and surprises during October on site and online.
• Also included at participating wineries where available are Vineyard, Winery, and Cellar Tour Experiences, Photo Ops and To-Go Wine Tastings.
Each ticket will include a custom QR codes for each winery that serves as your Digital Texas Wine Month- October Wine Trail ticket. These barcodes will be part of your ticket which will be emailed to you upon completing your purchase and will be validated at each of the participating winery you visit. Each day you can get scanned at as many participating wineries as you would like, with a limit of one Experience per winery during the event. You have 31 days to enjoy 28+ wineries in the beautiful North Texas Wine Country. This is too good of a deal to pass up, so make sure to get tickets for your friends, too!
Please Note: Your October Wine Trail Ticket is Non-Refundable. If you are unable to use your October Wine Trail ticket you may give it away or sell it. In the unlikely event that the October Wine Month Wine Trail Experience is cancelled, you can request to receive a voucher to use towards any future North Texas Wine Country Events in 2020 or 2021. Vouchers will only be offered if the event is cancelled.
The October Wine Trail is the perfect way to support your favorite North Texas Wine Country Wineries and receive exclusive discounts! So join us for just one or all 31 days to experience an unforgettable getaway in North Texas Wine Country. There are a limited number of tickets available this year so don’t delay and miss out on all that the North Texas Wine Country has to offer this October!
Offers vary by winery as well as their current procedures. Call or visit each winery's website for hours and requirements, i.e. reservations, special hours, offerings, etc.
How does the trail work? The wine trail is self-guided. Present your ticket, via cell phone or paper, at each winery for your tasting. Guide yourself to each of the wineries over the scheduled time. You will get a minimum of 3 tastes where available and 31 days to complete the trail! Due to the limitations put on the wineries we have limited our offerings and number of tickets to sell and there are no refunds.
28+ Wineries / 31 Days / $49.95*
$49.95* per person (plus ticketing fee). Must be 21+ years old.
Your ticket is required at each winery and only valid one time at each Experience.
Physical tickets will NOT be mailed to you.
Present your ticket to be scanned at each winery. Find the list of wineries at
Find the interactive map to the wineries on our website:
Suggested routes may be found on our Facebook page: North Texas Wine Country
Tickets available only online right here.
October Wine Month Wine Trail Terms And Disclosure:
• Not all NTWC member wineries may be participating in this event, only those listed on the ticket.
• Tickets are non-refundable. Tickets cannot be exchanged for other event tickets or another weekend event. You can give them away or sell them.
• All prices are plus tax and ticket fee, and subject to change.
• Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
• Digital Ticket QR codes must be presented at winery to receive our Wine Trail Experiences. You will not receive the offers and discounts at the wineries without your Digital Ticket and is only valid the day scanned.
• Valid ID required to be served at any Texas winery or to purchase wines.
• Winery events may be separate from October Wine Trail, additional fees may apply, please check with individual wineries for fees.
• Pets are not allowed at some wineries, please check with each winery before bringing your pet. Pets must remain on a leash and under your control at all times. Clean up after your pets at all times.
• Reservations for tastings are required at most wineries. Please call first.
• NTWC Event tickets are meant for individual use, not for use in conjunction with a wine tour company who already has tasting prices set with individual Wineries for services rendered.
• Be safe. Please have a Designated Driver for your trail trips